What paperwork do you require ? 

We require a physical valid V5 Registration certificate, 
Vehicle Service history if not digital and a proof of identification before payment is made. 
Any other questions regarding cherished number plates, or missing V5’s simply give us a call. 

Will you buy a car or van that doesn’t start ? 

Yes!, We understand that sometimes vehicles have issues or are left over winter and the battery loses power. 
We will still call and asses the car , all we ask is you provide us this information with your initial enquiry, we can then make an assessment from there. 

Will you come visit us ? 

Yes ! We can call to your home or place of business at a convenient time, we are happy to call and appraise any vehicle once we have all the initial information. 
We are professional, very experienced and happy to make the process as smooth as possible. 
Whatever the circumstances , simply get in touch. 

What if I have outstanding finance on my car ? 

We can settle any finance balance for you 
All we require is an up-to-date valid settlement figure and we will pay and additional money to yourself or in the case of negative equity we would require the difference upon collection. 

How quickly can you buy my car ? 

We can buy your car and pay you the funds the same day in most circumstances, once we have carried out any necessary checks. 
If your car is available in the near future we can confirm the offer and arrange the collection date for the date to suit you. 
"Amazing service from start to finish! Michael was extremely helpful, myself and my husband were very nervous buying a new car but he is very knowledgeable and put us at ease straight away. Would definitely recommend and will be sure to come back again in the future!" 
Amy & Myles 

Contact The Car Must Go Today!  

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings